Thursday, June 14, 2007

Moving is Good for the Soul - really

Moving is good for the soul. Really. It is. Okay, so I'm not convinced. We are certainly moving so I'd better find something beneficial in it.
Truly, I must say it is very good to declutter and I'm doing that in a big way. Please don't tell my kids. If they only knew what I've tossed (the little pack rats). Their reaction would probably be similar to mine if I only knew what Justin has tossed! There is an urgency to declutter, when given a deadline to meet that truly decreases one's attachment to material things. Maybe that's how I need to view my life of grace - as something more urgent. I give lip service; but how convinced am I? A change in attitude would permit a growth in detachment and a focus on what's really important. If I only knew the deadline!

No comments: