Thursday, September 3, 2009

Small Successes


FaithButton
1.  I canned dill cucumber pickles, peaches, beets, antipasto relish and bruschetta.  I made raspberry, blueberry, strawberry, and cherry jams and I froze 26 cups of saskatoons, with which to make syrup later.
2. I cleaned out my cold room.  A project I'd been procrastinating on, but with the hot weather, seemed like there would be no better time to do it.  It is so nice to walk into now!
3.  Took one poorly leash trained 94lb bundle of muscles and enthusiasm to the vet for her shots.
Bonus, we started school and all of this happened around that.  God is so good.

1 comment:

ViolinMama said...

What a great list!! Anything that seems small is SO much bigger than we think it is. Sorry I'm late once again reading, but thanks for inspiring me this weekend :) God Bless!