Thursday, October 22, 2009

Memories

My poor blog might fall apart. 2 whole days in a row, yikes. Mostly, because standing up and doing anything else just seems like soooo much work. And I have 24 more days to go, sigh...
Justin and I and then later the children and I have been remembering things that everyone did. The kidlets think them hilarious and some of them I quite agree are just that. So here we go tripping down memory lane.
How Rebecca used to eat mustard only sandwiches.
When Rebecca age 5 came out of her room to inform her dad and me that her head was itchy, in the place where there'd be horns if she was a cow.
How Xander used to whale over the waterfalls into bed.
How PJ used to fall asleep against their bedroom door and we then would not be able to open it.
Now, how everyone is Matthew's best friend, including the picture of the model at the optometrist.
Matthew again, "A bug! A bug!"
I'm sure that there'll be more. Justin remembers these things so much better than I.

No comments: