Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mattyisms

I'm just rockin' through "Great Expectations". I'm almost done at a booming 50 pages per day. Yikes!
Anyhoo, this is what's amusing me today:

Matty: "Can I hold Katie? I gave her my hiccups."

Ohh, something that has put me a bit behind on reading is the arrival of my new...
drum roll... please...
iPod Touch!!!
So much fun. So far I've put on iMissal, some music and a grocery app. The app store is just like the proverbial candy store, and I'm trying to be prudent in my purchases.
Something that should be helping my reading schedule is this ugly bug that's sweeping the bigger people in our house and the fact our van is un-driveable.
Tomorrow we are implementing a new schedule for school and life. I have great hopes for a rhythm in our home.

No comments: